“We/Us” means MZT Investicije, upravljanje naložb in proizvodnja ur, d.o.o., located at Greenwiška cesta 10, 2000 Maribor, Slovenia;
“Website” means the websites governed by Us and located at https://www.vamatic.com or any other URL, which may replace it;
“You” means a User of the Website;
“Users” means the Users of the Website collectively;
We are committed to protecting the privacy of Our Users. We have implemented various technical and organizational measures in order to help protect security and confidentiality of your personal data, taking into account the nature, scope, context and purposes of processing, as well as state of the art. Although We strive to protect your personal data, no system can be 100% secure, therefore We cannot ensure or warrant the security of your personal data against unpredictable or unauthorized access or loss.
We do not collect any personal information unless You voluntarily provide it to us. If You choose to make a purchase in our Store We may require You to submit “Personal Information” (i.e. information that can be tracked back to You or used to identify You, such as your full name, home address and e-mail address) for the purposes of the service We offer to You. You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the personal information You submit to Us. Inaccurate personal information will affect the information You receive when using the Website and our ability to contact You. For example, your e-mail address should be kept current because that is one of the primary means by which We are able to communicate with You. In addition, We may also collect “Non-Personal Information” (i.e. information that is not traceable back to You and cannot be used to identify You) through the use of “Cookies” (i.e. small data files that are stored on the hard drive of a computer used to view web sites that are accessible only by the party or site that placed the Cookie on the hard drive).
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
– Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
– Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
– Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Generally we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data other than in relation to sending third party direct marketing communications to you via email or text message. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by contacting us.
Our products and services are not directed to, and We do not knowingly collect personal information from, children under 13. If We learn that We have collected personal information of a child under 13, We will take all reasonable steps to delete the information as soon as possible. If You become aware that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org . With request to delete personal information, any collection, storage or use of personal information of requesting person shall be enabled. If such request shall be made before receiving an acceptance of your Order, your order shall not be placed.
Your request shall be processed as soon as possible and a confirmation of changes shall be sent to You by e-mail no later than within fifteen (15) days from the submission of your request.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When shopping in our Store, We will collect information needed to carry out your Order: your name, e-mail address, billing address, shipping address, and telephone number, any information regarding your Order, such as payment information, ordered products, number of order, returns and claims.
If We are requested by any regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your information and /or User Information, We are entitled do so.
- WHEN MAKING THE PURCHASE
During the process of making the purchase in our Store You will need to provide us with information, including but not limited to your name, date of birth, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, credit card number and expiration date of the credit card.
With making a purchase in accordance with Paragraph 1 of this Section, You warrant that:
– The information which You are required to provide when You register as a customer is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and
– You will immediately notify us of any changes to the information by contacting email@example.com. You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that You are not authorized to use. Your information may be disclosed to other reputable Third Parties who will help process your Order.
We will use the email, your name and surname and other online contact information only for the purposes You provide it to us, which is for sending newsletters and replying to your specific email requests. We will not share this data with third parties.
From time to time We may conduct an e-mail survey and collect demographic and usage information for the purposes of internal analysis, marketing and brand development. Participating in a survey is completely voluntarily. We will use the information to make our services more appealing to our users. Collected information shall be anonymized and aggregated. We might collect the following information: age and gender of the user of the Website and/or Shop, which Talking Tom and Friends Products have been brought or have been considered, assessment of the popularity of the sold products, which of the Talking Tom and Friends characters are known to the user and the popularity of Talking Tom and Friends characters, an assessment of the features of the Website and/or Shop, what would make the Website and/or Shop more appealing and other information needed for the purposes of internal analysis, marketing and brand development.
- CONTESTS AND PRIZE DRAWS
From time to time We may conduct a contest or a prize drawn. Participating in such contest or prize drawn is completely voluntarily. When entering in any of our contests or prize draws You provide to us your name, email address and mailing address. If You win, We will send the prize to the address entered and notify You via e-mail.
- HOW LONG DO WE KEEP INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
Storing might be different depending on the territory of collecting the information and the applicable legislation, but We always strive to store the information only as long as it is needed for the purposes of providing, improving or personalizing our services.
When information is no longer needed, We shall delete it using reasonable measures to protect the information from unauthorized access or use.
- THIRD PARTY PRIVACY POLICIES
Please note that through our Website You can access or have access to the Websites that may be subject to certain third party terms and conditions and privacy policies. Some functionalities might also be embedded to the Website. You recognize and agree that We are not liable for any such third party terms and conditions and their use of your personal information to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
- WITH WHOM WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
To ensure the best level of services for You, We rely on partners helping us with the provision and development of the Store or Website. In this context information may be transferred to Third Parties to the extent that this is necessary for the fulfillment of the Agreement. We may also disclose non-personally identifiable aggregate statistics regarding user behavior in order for us to better understand how the users of the Service interact with it. The Third Party will not disclose any of the details to any other third party. We require all such Third Parties to treat your information as fully confidential and with the Conditions warranted to You regarding your information, including compliance with data protection legislation. Please bear in mind that We selected Third Parties with due care, but We cannot guarantee on their behalf for their actions and/or omissions. We will not release or sell your information to any company for mailing or marketing purposes.
Third Parties have access to your information for the purpose of carrying out the Agreement. Such Third Parties are:
– WordPress, a company providing on line store software;
– DHL, Europe a shipping carrier that provides shipment of your order to the address, provided in your order;
– PayPal through which You make payments to us.
WordPress collects your e-mail address, information on what pages users access and information provided to WordPress by users via surveys and site registrations. Such information may contain personal information about You, including but not limited to your name, billing address, shipping address (if different from your billing address), last four digits of your credit card number, name of credit card. WordPress protects credit card information according to Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI-DSS). WordPress is not allowed to disclose such personal information without your written permission. However, certain information collected from You and about You is used within the context of providing the Service. The information WordPress collects is not shared with or sold to others except under the certain circumstances and which your use of the Service is deemed to provide WordPress with valid consent to disclose the following:
– WordPress does not rent, sell, or share personal information about You with other companies except to provide products or services You’ve requested or when We have your permission.
– DHL collects your name, e-mail address, billing address, shipping address (if different from your billing address), telephone number, any information regarding your order, such as payment information, ordered products and number of order. DHL is not allowed to disclose such information without your written permission. However, certain information collected from You and about You is used within the context of providing the Service, otherwise DHL does not sell or share your information with anyone else.
– DHL’s business partners. For the purposes of making your delivery, DHL shares your information with its business partners, which have access to information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for any other purpose. Such business partners are national post offices of other countries, which handle the delivery of your packages. Examples include but are not limited to fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail, processing credit card payments and providing customer service.
- CONTACT INFORMATION, DATA ACCESS, CORRECTION, DELETION, AND OPT OUT
You can contact us any time to:
- answer any to your questions about how We are using Your personal data
- request access to information that We have on You, including to be provided with a copy of your personal data;
- request to receive your personal data in a machine-readable format and/or transmit your personal data to another controller;
- request the restriction of processing of your personal data;
- withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data (when We are processing your personal data based on your consent);
- correct any information that We have about You;
- delete information that We have about You;
- complain to your local supervisory authority (Information Commissioner of the Republic of Slovenia).
You can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Issued in Maribor, August 2018.
MZT Investicije, upravljanje naložb in proizvodnja ur, d.o.o., Žiga Potočnik, director